Friday, April 27, 2012

Early Birthday Gift - Botanical Lace Thermal Tote



My birthday is this weekend...whoop whoop!  


I'm just getting older at this point, but I love birthdays!  It is the one time of year where it is about you!  And I might even add that for a tiny moment the world might actually revolve around you for a change.  It was a typical Friday at work except when I got to another elementary school my co-worker and friend Amber had a little birthday surprise for me.  She got me a new lunch tote!  Which is awesome since my other lunch tote is about 4+ years old, and recently had a run in with some pizza sauce :(   I'm not sure what I love more the fact that it is black, white and hot pink (all of my favorite colors) or that it's actually bigger than my old one!  Sounds simple enough a lunch tote, however, I pack my lunch almost everyday so at this point it's a necessity.  Not only does Amber carry this awesome lunch tote (and many different styles also) but they have tons of fun products to order and personalize.  Since I'm a soon-to-be auntie (for the second time) instead of a basket this year I might have to browse some more of the Thirty-One items!



Mazel Tov (with shopping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment