Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Funday - Bulletin Board Spring/Summer Idea!


I found the original bulletin board idea here but the original bulletin board source can be found on Mrs. Picassi's Art Room Blog.

This bulletin board idea just seems perfect for Spring!


Instructions (sort of):
I put the blue bulletin board paper up first as the main background.  Since we didn’t have any brown paper I used black bulletin board paper for the tree limb.  I used a few pieces of light green cardstock that I cut for the grass.  Over the light green grass I put up green bulletin board paper as more grass.  I used three different pink and green pieces of 12x12 cardstock to create the bird pieces, leaves and flowers.  I drew on with black marker the bird’s legs.  I’m not sure if I gave great directions/information but feel free to ask questions if needed! 

Materials Used:
Sky: Blue bulletin board paper
Tree limb: Black bulletin board paper (we didn't have any brown paper)
Grass: Green cardstock
Grass: Green bulletin board paper
Flower template (it's really a leaf template)
Scrapbook paper
Black marker


Pictures of my process:


Fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment